Read 52 Books in 52 Week in 2010
The goal is to read one book (at least) a week for 52 weeks. The rules are very simple:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday. Since the new year started on Friday, you get a couple bonus days for the first week. It will be simpler to keep track rather than running from Friday to Friday.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2010.
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Come back and sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" below this post.
- You don't have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post for you to link to reviews of your most current reads.