Happy Sunday! As we slide into September, it's time to climb back aboard our airship, the Pum Deg Dau o Lygrau and weigh anchor and sail into the world of The Great Library, one of the series written by Rachel Caine who passed away last year. Our librarian of the month is Jess Brightwell, a young book smuggler on the streets of London who is admitted to the Great Library in Alexandria as a postulant.There are a variety of ways to complete this challenge with plenty of rabbit trails. Read a book with one or more of the following (but not limited to) and have fun exploring:
- Spell out the first and/or last name of the character's name - one book per letter from the title on the cover.
- Spell out the first and/or last name of the author - one book per letter.
- Read one or more books in the series.
- Read any book written by the author.
- Follow in a character's footsteps and read a book set in the country or time period of the story.
- Follow in the author's footsteps and read a book set in their place or time of birth.
- Read a book with the first or last name of the character or author in the title.