Welcome to the 2018
Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge
Bookology, Mind Voyages, Dusty and Chunky, and various mini challenges.
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday
- Week one will begin on Monday, January 1st.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2018
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" in the sidebar
- You don't have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the each weekly post for you to link to reviews of your reads.
All the mini challenges are optional. Mix it up anyway you like. The goal is to read 52 books. How you get there is up to you.
**in reference to children books. If it is a child whose reading it and involved in the challenge, then that's okay. If an adult is doing read aloud with kids, the book should be geared for the 9 - 12 age group and above and over 100 pages. If adult reading for own enjoyment, then a good rule of thumb to go by "is there some complexity to the story or is it too simple?" If it's too simple, then doesn't count.