Welcome to the 2015 Read 52 Books in 52 Week Challenge
Also the home of Well Educated Mind, Around the World, A to Z, Dusty and Chunky and various mini challenges.
The rules are very simple and the goal is to read one book (at least) a week for 52 weeks.
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday
- Except for our first week which will run from Thursday Jan 1 through Saturday Jan 10
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2015.
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Come back and sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" below this post.
- You don't have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post for you to link to reviews of your most current reads.
**in reference to children books. If it is a child whose reading it and involved in the challenge, then that's okay. If an adult is doing read aloud with kids, the book should be geared for the 9 - 12 age group and above and over 100 pages. If adult reading for own enjoyment, then a good rule of thumb to go by "is there some complexity to the story or is it too simple?" If it's too simple, then doesn't count.