|Lilac by Stephen Darbishire|
Join us for our 14th round of reading 52 books in 52 weeks. From the depths of the oceans to the dark of space, across the vast expanses of turf and tundra, from the smallest towns to the large bustling cities, our armchair adventure awaits.
The goal is easy - Read 52 Books - how you get there is up to you.
We have four new challenges to help you along on your reading adventure for 2022. An updated 52 Books Bingo with 20 bonus squares that will enchant your reading taste buds. The A to Z and Z to A Word of the Week to stir your creativity. Another bookish adventure with Books about Books Bookology for our author of the month reading and spelling challenge. Plus Crime Spree which will take us around the world, following in the footsteps of detectives of all ages.
We also have a variety of weekly, monthly mini challenges and perpetual challenges including:
Well Educated Mind -- Continue to explore the classics in 6 categories: Fiction, Autobiography, History/Politics, Drama, Poetry and Science.
Agatha Christie -- read at least three of her books per year. Read the books in chronological order as listed, group by detective or collection, or randomly if you choose.
Brit Tripping --- A year long mystery read traveling the Roman Roads through England reading reading a book from each of the 45 counties with a few extra trips to London.
Plus Alphabet Soup, Dusty and Chunky, Feed Your Muse, Mind Voyages, Nobel Prize Winners and Sounds of Silence.
The mini and perpetual challenges are all optional, Mix them up anyway you like or follow your own path in the quest to read.
- The challenge runs January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday.
- Week one begins Saturday January 1st and ends Saturday January 9th.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2022.
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks and sign up in the link below.
- If you don't have a blog or social media account, post about your reads in the comments section of each weekly post.
- The link widget will be added to the bottom of each weekly post to link to your book reviews, and closes at the end of each book week.