READ 52 BOOKS IN 52 WEEKS
Also home to
Well Educated Mind, Agatha Christie, Mind Voyages,
Sounds of Silence, Brit Trip perpetual challenges
as well as our annual challenges
52 Books Bingo, Fictional Librarians Bookology, and Daughters of Mnemosyne
- The rules are very simple
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday
- Week one begins on Friday, January 1st and run through January 9th
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2021
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- If you have an blog, create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" in the sidebar
- If you don't have a blog or any social media account, post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the each weekly post for you to link to reviews of your reads. The link widget closes at the end of each book week
The goal is to read 52 books. How you get there is up to you. All the challenges are optional. Mix it up anyway you like.
**in reference to children books. If a child is reading the book and involved in the challenge, then that's okay. If an adult is doing read aloud with kids, the book should be geared for the 9 - 12 age group and over 100 pages. If you are an adult reading for your own enjoyment, a good rule of thumb to use: "is there some complexity to the story or is it too simple?" If it's too simple, then it doesn't count.