Happy Sunday! June is upon us and our newest crime spree category brought to us by Sandy and Amy is one of my favorite to read.
There’s something so appealing about a man (or woman) of the cloth who isn’t just trying to save our soul, but also our life. Religious Characters feature in cozy mysteries, usually as a reluctant amateur sleuth but sometimes as the unexpected villain.
· Ellis Peters – Brother Cadfael
· Cassandra Clark – Abbess of Meaux
· Julia Spencer Fleming - Clare Ferguson
· James Runcie - Sidney Chambers
· GM Malliet - Max Tudor
· Harry Kemelman – Rabbi Small
Challenge: See how the other half lives by reading a mystery with a man or woman of the cloth as a sleuth.Our letter and word of the week is W and Wisdom