Welcome to the 2019
Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge
Also home to the Well Educated Mind, Agatha Christie,
Mind Voyages, Brit Trip perpetual challenges as well as
52 Books Bingo and assorted mini challenges
The rules are very simple
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday
- Week one will begin on Tuesday, January 1st.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2019
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- If you have an blog, create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" in the sidebar
- You don't have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the each weekly post for you to link to reviews of your reads.
The goal is to read 52 books. How you get there is up to you. All the mini challenges are optional. Mix it up anyway you like.
**in reference to children books. If it is a child whose reading it and involved in the challenge, then that's okay. If an adult is doing read aloud with kids, the book should be geared for the 9 - 12 age group and above and over 100 pages. If adult reading for own enjoyment, then a good rule of thumb to go by "is there some complexity to the story or is it too simple?" If it's too simple, then doesn't count.
Hello, my name is LuAnn, (Hi LuAnn!) and I am a reading challenge addict. Seriously. :DReplyDelete
Raising my hand, Me as well. welcome to the club where your addiction is actually a good thing. 😘Delete
I also want to be part of this reading challenge..Delete
Any language??mother tongue tamil books also acceptable in the challenge??ReplyDelete
You can read any book in any language you choose.Delete
Where is the first book?ReplyDelete
Click on home tab and you will be able to see all posts. This is a read what you want challenge with lots of ideas for books to read. There is not a specific list of books to read.Delete
Hi.love to read a variety of books and one of my New Year resolutions is to read more .ReplyDelete
But I would like to know wether the book we read is of our own choice or that which everyone is reading
You get to choose what books you want to read. All the mini challenges and weekly posts are there to expose everyone to all types of books, authors, and genres. Read the authors you love as well as step outside your comfort zone and try new things.Delete
I am in. I have already covered 1 book in week 1. How do I register and report my progress?ReplyDelete
Awesome! Click on the home button and go to the most recent post which is book week two. Talk about your reads in the comments and/or input a link if you write reviews.Delete
Hi, I am Priya Nair and I am in for the challenge....how do I report my progress?ReplyDelete
Welcome! Click on the home button and go to the most recent post which this week is book week two. Talk about your reads in the comments and/or input a link if you write reviews.Delete
Also each week a new link widget goes up and the previous week closes. So no matter where you are with reading, whether it's book one or book ten, you will be linking on the current week's post.Delete
Hi there! I'm also in. I am starting with the book titled "tell to win". Thank You!ReplyDelete
Great post, Which you have shared here about the books. Your article is very informative and I liked your way to express your views in this post. 99bookscart is the best online store where you can buy Second Hand Books for Sale India.ReplyDelete
I've just learnt about this challenge and would like to take part.ReplyDelete