Welcome to the 2019
Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge
Also home to the Well Educated Mind, Agatha Christie,
Mind Voyages, Brit Trip perpetual challenges as well as
52 Books Bingo and assorted mini challenges
The rules are very simple
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday
- Week one will begin on Tuesday, January 1st.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2019
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- If you have an blog, create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" in the sidebar
- You don't have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the each weekly post for you to link to reviews of your reads.
The goal is to read 52 books. How you get there is up to you. All the mini challenges are optional. Mix it up anyway you like.
**in reference to children books. If it is a child whose reading it and involved in the challenge, then that's okay. If an adult is doing read aloud with kids, the book should be geared for the 9 - 12 age group and above and over 100 pages. If adult reading for own enjoyment, then a good rule of thumb to go by "is there some complexity to the story or is it too simple?" If it's too simple, then doesn't count.