|Courtesy of Jen Campbell|
Are you ready to explore the world with another round of Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks? The goal is simple - read 52 books. How you get there is up to you. I'm in a follow my muse, clocks and corsets, dragon flying, explore the magical and mystical as well as the historical, swashbuckling, take me out of this world mood. What are you in the mood for? Whether you read fiction or nonfiction, like to spread your reading wings and read outside your comfort zone or stick with the tried and true, join me aboard The Roving Pum Deg Dau o Lygrau airship for a fun filled reading adventure.
We have three new challenges to tease your reading palates in 2021. An updated 52 Books Bingo with 20 bonus squares that will take us deep underground to the outer edges of space. The Daughters of Mnemosyne will fill us with creativity, wisdom and insight, and last but not least, the Fictional Librarians Bookology, will lead us to our author of the month and spelling challenge.
We also have a variety of weekly, monthly mini challenges and perpetual challenges including:
Well Educated Mind -- Continue to explore the classics in 6 categories: Fiction, Autobiography, History/Politics, Drama, Poetry and Science.
Agatha Christie -- read at least three of her books per year. Read the books in chronological order as listed, group by detective or collection, or randomly if you choose.
Brit Tripping --- A year long mystery read traveling the Roman Roads through England reading reading a book from each of the 45 counties with a few extra trips to London.
Plus Alphabet Soup, Dusty and Chunky, Feed Your Muse, Mind Voyages, Nobel Prize Winners and Sounds of Silence.
The mini and perpetual challenges are all optional, Mix them up anyway you like or follow your own path in the quest to read.
- The challenge runs January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday
- Week one begins Friday, January 1st and ends Saturday January 9th.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2021
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- If you have an blog, create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up in the "I'm participating post" in the sidebar
- If you don't have a blog or social media account, post about your reads in the comments section of each weekly post.
- The link widget will be added to the bottom of each weekly post to link to reviews of your reads. The link widget closes at the end of each book week.