Welcome to the 2020
Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks
Also home to
Well Educated Mind, Agatha Christie, Mind Voyages,
Sounds of Silence, Brit Trip perpetual challenges
as well as 52 Books Bingo and Ladies of Fiction Bookology
The rules are very simple
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday
- Week one will begin on Wednesday, January 1 and run through January 11.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All books are acceptable except children books.**
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2020
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- If you have an blog, create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" in the sidebar
- If you don't have a blog or any social media account, post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the each weekly post for you to link to reviews of your reads. The link widget closes at the end of each book week
The goal is to read 52 books. How you get there is up to you. All the challenges are optional. Mix it up anyway you like.
**in reference to children books. If a child is reading the book and involved in the challenge, then that's okay. If an adult is doing read aloud with kids, the book should be geared for the 9 - 12 age group and over 100 pages. If you are an adult reading for your own enjoyment, a good rule of thumb to use: "is there some complexity to the story or is it too simple?" If it's too simple, then it doesn't count.
Robin M - I'm up for the challenge in 2020.ReplyDelete
I am going to try to do it this doming year.ReplyDelete
Glad you are diving back in!Delete
This is very difficult to do but I can read 30 books in 52 weeks but I will share this challenge on my platform let see who want to accept this challenge Fiction book writerReplyDelete
It's okay to set your own goal and see where it takes you on your book adventure!Delete
I am going to try this year again! Happy new year!ReplyDelete
Am in for the challengeReplyDelete
I am in for this challenge!ReplyDelete
Wonderful, glad you are joining in!Delete
I am in for this challenge, love it. I have managed to read a book a week so far.ReplyDelete
You find the list at the bottom of this page: https://thecontentreader.blogspot.com/p/challenges-2020.html
Thank you for hosting!
Glad you are diving in again!Delete
Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, I love your content, and they are very nice and very useful to us. If you are looking for the best Best dystopian books,then Australia Unwrapped.I appreciate the work you have put into this.ReplyDelete