Are you ready for another round of Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks? Our reading quest began ten years ago and during that period of time, our armchair travels have taken us all over the world and back again. This year we are going to ramble and rove around the globe, following multiple rabbit trails. Whether you are a fan of fiction or nonfiction, like to juggle multiple books at once, love to reread favorite authors over and over, explore different genres, new to you authors, or stick to the tried and true, this is the place for you. The rules are very simple. The goal is to read 52 books. How you get there is up to you.
We have a variety of challenges including a new 52 Books Bingo as well as A to Z, Chunky, Dusty and Feed Your Muse to assist us in our reading adventures.
Whodunit Bookology Spelling and author of the month -- Follow in the footsteps of Agatha Christie and her charming detective Hercule Poirot as well as variety of bookish detectives, sleuths, and private eyes.
Brit Tripping --- A year long mystery read traveling the Roman Roads through England reading reading a book from each of the 45 counties with a few extra trips to London. (Perpetual)
Agatha Christie -- read at least three of her books per year. Read the books in chronological order as listed, group by detective or collection, or randomly if you choose. (Perpetual)
Since it is our Tenth Anniversary, there will be a variety of Ten themed mini challenges throughout the year.
The mini, weekly and monthly challenges are all optional, Mix them up anyway you like or follow your own path in the quest to read.
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
- Our book weeks will begin on Sunday
- Week one will begin on Tuesday, January 1st.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2019
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- If you have an blog, create an entry post linking to this blog.
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the "I'm participating post" in the sidebar
- You don't have a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post.
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the each weekly post for you to link to reviews of your reads.