Join us for our 15th annual Read 52 books in 52 weeks reading adventure.
The goal is easy - Read 52 Books. We don't any set reading lists so how you get there is up to you. However, we do have a variety of challenges including weekly, monthly mini challenges, annual and perpetual challenges to entice your reading taste buds If you aren't up to 52 but want to join in, you can set your own goal.
2023 52 Books Bingo - 25 new categories which will take us on a exploration around the world.
2023 Bookish Bookology - Our author of the month in which you can read one or more books by the author, or spell out their first or last name.
2023 A to Z and Back Again - All the way from A to Z and back again as we play with words.
Participate in one or more of our perpetual challenges:
Agatha Christie -- Read her books in chronological order as listed, group by detective or collection, or randomly if you choose. Read at least three per year.
Brit Tripping --- A year long mystery read traveling the Roman Roads through England reading reading a book from each of the 45 counties with a few extra trips to London.
Mind Voyages - A science fiction / fantasy challenge through the decades, exploring the Hugo and Nebula winners and nominees, Philip K. Dick, and Robert Heinlein.
Well Educated Mind -- Continue to explore the classics in 6 categories: Fiction, Autobiography, History/Politics, Drama, Poetry and Science.
Plus Dusty and Chunky, Feed Your Muse, Inspiration, Nobel Prize Winners and Sounds of Silence.
There is a little bit of something for everyone. Follow your muse and read widely or wildly, follow rabbit trails, read outside your comfort zone or stick with the tried and true. Choose whatever path is right for you.
The mini and perpetual challenges are all optional, Mix them up anyway you like and follow your own path in the quest to read.
- The challenge runs January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday.
- Participants may join at any time.
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2023
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Create an entry post linking to Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks and sign up in the link below.
- If you don't have a blog or social media account, post about your reads in the comments section of each weekly post.
- The link widget will be added to the bottom of each weekly post to link to your book reviews, and closes at the end of each book week.
Oops I left my review on the wrong post - so sorry.ReplyDelete
No problem - fixed it. :)Delete
Thank you SO much!Delete
I'll be back next year. I'll sign up Jan 1st as usual.ReplyDelete
I doubt that I will make the 52 books for the challenge but I like the Brit Tripping and Agatha Christie ideas!ReplyDelete
That's not a problem. You can set your own goals so join in with Brit Tripping or Agatha Christie. You may also want to check out the agatha christie reads on instagram. I'll be joining in on that this year as well. https://www.instagram.com/officialagathachristie/Delete