Happy Sunday! It's time to jump back on board our airship, the Pum Deg Dau o Lygrau. We are setting sail for the west coast of Ireland to visit the fictional town of Finfarran. We will be joining Hanna Casey, our fictional librarian of the month. The series, created by Felicity Hayes-McCoy, begins with The Library at the Edge of the World and is about Hanna, who is fifty five and recently divorced, has to start all over again and moves back home to live with her mother and ends up leading the campaign to save the town library.
Read a book with one or more of the following (but not limited to) and have fun exploring:
- Spell out the first and/or last name of the character's name - one book per letter from the title on the cover.
- Spell out the first and/or last name of the author - one book per letter.
- Read one or more books in the series.
- Follow in a character's footsteps and read a book set in the country or time period of the story.
- Follow in the author's footsteps and read a book set in their place or time of birth.
- Read a book with the first or last name of the character or author in the title.
Have fun as there are a variety of ways to complete this challenge with plenty of rabbit trails.
Count of Monte Cristo
Chapter 97. The Departure for Belgium
Chapter 98. The Bell and Bottle Tavern
Chapter 99. The Law
Please share your book reviews and link to your website, blog, Goodreads, Google+, Tumblers, or Instagram page. If you do not have a social media account, please leave a comment to let us know what you are reading. The link widget closes at the end of each book week.
In the Your Name field, type in your name and the name of the book in parenthesis. In the Your URL field paste a link to your post, then check the privacy box and click enter.